Job Summary: We have an opening for a full-time Accounting Administrator to join our Accounting Team in our Tacoma, WA Office. The Accounting Administrator will provide support with Accounts Receivable and General Office duties. Additionally, support
Management as needed.
• Accounts Receivable – Create and post billings/invoices, using various systems. Interact customers regarding billings and respond to inquiries, as necessary.
• Clerical functions such as file, photocopy, scan, and intermediate computer skills.
• Assist Management with projects, as directed.
• Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
• Able to perform general office lifting and physical requirements.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Experience in Accounts Receivable – Construction Contract Billings ( preferred)
• Associates Degree in Accounting ( preferred)
• Experience in the construction industry ( preferred)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Experience with Spectrum Accounting software a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses a positive attitude and actively works to solve problems
• Takes initiative and can operate with minimal guidance
• Exercises good judgement and is always honest
• Communicates professionally with peers, customers, vendors, and managers
• Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor
Patriot Fire Protection, Inc. offers our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes: healthcare, dental, and life insurance; 401k Plan with employer match; PTO [paid time off]; paid holidays; and more.
Patriot Fire Protection, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.