Inspections Department Administrator
Company Profile: Patriot Fire Protection is a privately owned fire sprinkler company that designs, fabricates, installs, maintains and inspects fire protection systems in commercial, industrial, and residential buildings, with offices located in Tacoma, Spokane, and Vancouver Washington.
Job Summary: The Inspections Administrator will be responsible for all back-office functions in support of the ITM department. This candidate will be highly organized and will process, catalog, and disseminate written reports, proposals, and other documentation to customers and reviewing authorities. This candidate will also be responsible for special projects as directed by the management team. Will be operating on the Google Drive platform.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Expert with Microsoft excel and Google Sheets
- Proficient with Google Drive (G-Suite)
- Able to work full-time (40 hours per week; daytime shift 7:00AM start time)
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and reference check
- Directly responsible for all back-office functions
- Processes, archives, and disseminates system inspection, testing, and correction reports
- Operate within Google Drive for all processing functions
- Communicates with technicians, customers, and government agencies
- Continually seeks ways to improve process efficiency
- Develops and maintains customer relationships
- Identifies operational issues and engages the field team appropriately
- Create and maintain all special project spreadsheets
- Possesses a positive attitude and actively works to solve problems
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor
- Responds appropriately to a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and can operate with minimal guidance
- Exercises good judgement and is always honest
- Operates methodically and is well organized
- Trains teammates and openly shares knowledge and experience
- Communicates professionally with peers, customers, and managers
- Focused on customer service – goes the extra mile to get the job done correctly
Patriot Fire Protection, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Patriot Fire Protection offers our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes; healthcare, dental, and life insurance, 401k Plan with employer match, paid vacation and holidays, and more. Starting salary D.O.E.
Job Type: Full-time