Join our Corporate Accounting Team!
- Compile, audit, sort and categorize payroll data in time tracking software
- Analyze data for accuracy and problem solve discrepancies.
- Import time into the accounting software and assess for further changes
- Ensure accurate pay rates, fringes, following union rules, Prevailing Wage and Davis Bacon laws and State and Federal Labor Laws
- Certified Payroll Reporting to Dept. of L&I and other online tools
- Maintain and track Union reporting
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Payroll (preferred)
- Construction industry experience (preferred)
- Union payroll experience (preferred)
- Associates Degree in Accounting (preferred)
- Experience in the construction industry (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook
- Experience with Spectrum Accounting software a plus
- Possesses a positive attitude and actively works to solve problems
- Takes initiative and can operate with minimal guidance
- Exercises good judgement and is always honest
- Professional with a high degree of confidentiality
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Perform tasks accurately within a deadline driven work load
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-up skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving abilities
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor
This role has competitive compensation ranging from $50,000 to $80,000 or more depending on experience, overtime hours worked and bonuses. This is an industry leading comprehensive benefits package that includes: healthcare, dental, and life insurance; 401k Plan with generous employer match; paid time off, paid holidays; and more.
Patriot Fire Protection, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.