Service Administrator - SPOKANE
We are looking for a great Service Department Administrator to join our team! This position will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks and support many back-office functions.
- Coordinate schedules for service and inspection department
- Prepare communications, such as emails, work orders, reports, and other correspondence
- Interact with customers regarding billings and respond to inquiries, as necessary.
- Clerical functions such answering phones, scanning, and intermediate computer skills.
- Manage data in spreadsheets and reports
- Learn and utilize construction accounting software (Viewpoint/Spectrum)
- Work closely with managers to oversee daily operations
- Continually seek ways to improve process efficiency
- Desire to grow and willingness to learn
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned
- 2-5+ years of experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, and Google Drive
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses a positive attitude and actively works to solve problems
- Takes initiative and can operate with minimal guidance
- Exercises good judgement and is always hones
- Communicates professionally with peers, customers, vendors, and manager
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor
Patriot Fire Protection, Inc. offers our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes: healthcare, dental, and life insurance; 401k Plan with employer match; PTO [paid time off]; paid holidays; and more.
Patriot Fire Protection, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.