Accounts Receivable Specialist
Join our Corporate Accounting Team!
- Accounts Receivable – Create and post billings/invoices, using various systems. Resolve customer billing questions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Regularly review open A/R accounts for collection, make outbound collection calls and send professional emails while preserving customer relationships.
- Clerical functions such as file, photocopy, scan, and intermediate computer skills.
- Assist Management with projects, as directed.
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
- Able to perform general office lifting and physical requirements.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Accounts Receivable – Construction Contract Billings (preferred)
- Associates Degree in Accounting (preferred)
- Experience in the construction industry (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook
- Experience with Spectrum Accounting software a plus
- Detail-oriented and strong follow-up skills
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving abilities
- Customer service-oriented approach, responds to requests with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possesses a positive attitude and actively works to solve problems
· Takes initiative and can operate with minimal guidance
· Exercises good judgement and is always honest
· Communicates professionally with peers, customers, vendors, and managers
· Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor
This role has competitive compensation ranging from $50,000 to $80,000 or more depending on experience, overtime hours worked and bonuses. This is a comprehensive benefits package that includes: healthcare, dental, and life insurance; 401k Plan with generous employer match; paid time off, paid holidays; and more.
Patriot Fire Protection, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.