Fire Sprinkler System Inspector
Fire Sprinkler Inspector Trainee
· Candidate will inspect, test, and maintain fire sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA 25 and local standards.
· Firm grasp of technology used to include Google Suite to complete inspection forms, document deficiencies, and provide recommendations.
· Represent the company in a professional manor at all times putting customer service first.
· High School Diploma or GED
· NICET Level II Certification in the Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems
· Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high-lift equipment, utility vaults (confined spaces), above ceilings, etc.
· Ability to work flexible schedule
· Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
· Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and reference check
· Driver's license with a clean driving record
Patriot Fire Protection offers our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes; healthcare, dental, and life insurance, 401k Plan with employer match, paid vacation and holidays, and more. Starting salary D.O.E.