Fire Sprinkler System Inspector Trainee
Candidate will train and acquire the experience necessary to inspect, test, and maintain fire sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA and State of Washington standards.
- High School Diploma of GED
- NICET Level II Certification in the Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems (preferred, not required for hire; we will invest in training people with the right attitude!)
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high-lift equipment, utility vaults (confined spaces), above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and reference check
- Driver's license with an excellent driving record
Patriot Fire Protection offers our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes; healthcare, dental, and life insurance, 401k Plan with employer match, paid vacation and holidays, and more. Starting salary D.O.E.