Day Works Project Coordinator
Job Summary: Dayworks Service Engineer will assist the Dayworks Manager with managing complex service and repair projects on fire sprinkler and life-safety systems. They will have the ability to apply technical understanding and strong organizational and communication skills in executing the projects successfully for the customer.
- Processes, archives, and disseminates sprinkler system inspection, testing, and correction reports.
- Prepare communications, such as emails, work orders, reports, and other correspondence with field and office personnel.
- Able to use critical thinking to problem solve with different levels of information available.
- Manages logistical and technical issues of complex repairs and coordinates necessary material and subcontractors needed to execute the scope of work.
- Communicates with field fitters, customers, subcontractors, and government agencies.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships.
- Continually seek ways to improve process efficiency.
- Desire to grow and willingness to learn.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Ability to read and understand fire sprinkler drawings.
- Strong understanding of fire sprinkler systems and components
- Knowledge of design/layout of fire pumps (preferred)
- NICET level 1/2/3 in sprinkler design/layout (preferred)
- Autocad fire sprinkler design experience (preferred)
- Proficient with Google Drive (G-Suite) and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Responds appropriately to a fast paced and, at times, high stress environment.
· Possesses a positive attitude and actively works to solve problems.
· Takes initiative and can operate with minimal guidance.
· Operates methodically and is well organized.
· Trains teammates and openly shares knowledge and experience with them.
· Communicates professionally with peers, customers, vendors, and managers.
· Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor.
This position has competitive compensation ranging from $25-$45 per hour depending on experience, credentials, overtime hours worked and bonuses. We provide an industry leading comprehensive benefits package that includes: healthcare, dental, and life insurance; 401k Plan with employer match; PTO [paid time off]; paid holidays; and more.
Patriot Fire Protection, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.