Fire Sprinkler Inspector-Trainee
- Candidate will inspect, test, and maintain fire sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA 25 and local standards.
- Firm grasp of technology used to include Google Suite to complete inspection forms, document deficiencies, and provide recommendations.
- Represent the company in a professional manor at all times putting customer service first.
- High School Diploma or GED
- NICET Level II Certification in the Inspection & Testing of Water-Based Systems (Preferred but not required)
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high-lift equipment, utility vaults (confined spaces), above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Willing to pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and reference check
- Driver's license with a clean driving record
This position has competitive compensation ranging from $18 and $30 per hour depending on experience, credentials, overtime hours worked and bonuses. We provide an industry leading comprehensive benefit package that includes healthcare, dental, life insurance, 401k Plan with generous employer match, paid time off, holidays, and more.
If you wish to submit an application, please follow step 1-2:
****We Recommend you Right Click on each link and OPEN IN NEW TAB****
STEP 1: Complete Online Application by clicking below
STEP 2: Upload Resume by clicking below
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.