Fire Sprinkler System Designer
Assist in Fire Sprinkler System Design using the latest version of AutoCAD or Revit for a variety of projects including commercial, industrial, and residential.
- Graduate of Tech/Trade School, Community College, or University
- 2 years minimum of AutoCAD experience
- Proficiency in MS Office programs
- Self-Motivated individual with good communication skills and a team player
- Valid driver's license with excellent driving record
- Must successfully pass a drug test and complete employment background check
Starting Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare AutoCAD backgrounds for design
- Prepare Material and Equipment Submittals
- Assist with field surveys of projects
Eventual Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and Layout of Fire Protection Sprinkler Systems
- Coordination with architects and other building trades
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Seismic Calculations
Patriot Fire Protection offers our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes; healthcare, dental, and life insurance, 401k Plan with employer match, paid vacation and holidays, and more. Starting salary D.O.E.
If you wish to submit an application, please follow step 1-2:
****We Recommend you Right Click on each link and OPEN IN NEW TAB****
STEP 1: Complete Online Application by clicking below
STEP 2: Upload Resume by clicking below
Please contact email@example.com for additional information.