Fire Sprinkler Fitter Apprentice
A great opportunity to enter the construction trades. This is an entry-level position in the growing Fire Sprinkler industry. Train alongside experienced professionals, and develop the skills necessary to advance your career. Opportunities are available at all three of our branch locations; Tacoma (covers the Puget Sound Region,) Spokane (covers Eastern Washington and parts of Idaho,) and Vancouver (covers the Vancouver / Portland Metro area.)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools weighing up to 70 lbs
- Ability to work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment, utility vaults (confined spaces), above ceilings, etc.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times
- Valid driver's license / access to reliable transportation
- Must successfully pass a drug test and complete employment background check
- Must provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, or must be legally allowed to work in the United States.
- Possesses a positive attitude and actively works to solve problems
- Takes initiative and can operate with minimal guidance
- Exercises good judgement and is ALWAYS honest
- Operates methodically and is well organized
- Trains teammates and openly shares knowledge and experience
- Communicates professionally with peers, customers, and managers
- Focused on customer service - goes the extra mile to get the job done correctly
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor
Patriot Fire Protection offers our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes; healthcare, dental, and life insurance, 401k Plan with employer match, paid vacation and holidays, and more. Union apprentice starting wage ranges from $20 to $25 per hour depending on union location.