Material Fulfillment Specialist
Perform tasks customarily associated with inventory management and order fulfillment. Work includes the full spectrum of material fulfillment utilizing warehouse management technology.
Requirements & Responsibilities
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment
· Work independently or with a team to pick, pack and ship orders.
· Possess Basic Computer Skills
· Capable of adapting to a dynamic work environment with varying material needs and supporting other team roles
· Able to lift up to 50lbs
· Dependable and On Time
· Team Player
· Warehouse management system experience preferred
· Radio frequency guns (RF) experience preferred
· Willing to work Overtime if necessary
· Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance
· 401(k) with employer match
· Paid holidays and PTO
Patriot Fire Protection offers our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes; healthcare, dental, and life insurance, 401k Plan with employer match, paid vacation and holidays, and more. Starting salary D.O.E.